Saturday, September 3, 2011

First Blog Assignment

Of all of the popular culture categories, I think that fashion, advertising,  and television have the most influence on how I decide to present myself to others. I like to be up-to-date on the clothes I wear, and by seeing what other girls are wearing on television and the clothes on mannequins in stores helps me see what is in style. My style isn't completely based off of what I see because I also enjoy having my own sense of fashion. I'm not afraid to wear something different or something other people might not wear, but for the most part I typically wear what I feel comfortable in. When people meet me for the first time I think I give a good first impression because I don't try to stand out or exclude myself from others by wearing things that make me seem high maintenance. The majority of my friends have the same sense of style as I do, which makes it easy for when we want to share clothes. In my opinion, I think it looks nice to wear what is the latest trend but simple is always the best way to go.

1 comment:

  1. It seems that you're saying two different things here. You say you wear what is most comfortable, but that you look to mannequins and television to see what you should wear. How can both of these things be true?

    ReplyDelete